The Catalyst Society
The Catalyst Society is named in honor of informed leader and committed donors who believe in furthering the mission of Valley Youth House to be a catalyst for the future. Through a dedicated partnership and planned giving commitment, Catalyst Society members serve as Valley Youth House ambassadors and share the vision of a world in which every young person belongs to a nurturing community.
The Catalyst Society members make a lasting impact on society, as their foresight and generosity provide support for generations to come.
How to Join
Members of The Catalyst Society have expressed their commitment to Valley Youth House by naming the agency as the ultimate beneficiary of a planned gift of $25,000 or more. Membership is granted to individuals who have provided confirmation in writing with a letter of intent.
- Naming Valley Youth House in your will (a bequest) or as part of your Estate Plan
- Establishing an Endowment Fund
- Designating Valley Youth House as a beneficiary of a Life Insurance Policy or Retirement Plan
- Invitations to attend and exclusive annual Catalyst Society event, Valley Youth House’s Annual Meeting, and educational seminars
- Special recognition, according to donor’s wishes, in published donor lists
- Valley Youth House keepsake gift
- Our sincere appreciation for making a lasting commitment to the long-term prosperity of Valley Youth House and to young people and their families throughout our community
Advantages of Charitable Giving
- Immediate reduction of estate size
- Income tax deduction if made during lifetime
- Sense of satisfaction for good works